Monday, September 6, 2010

Hair Stuff

It's so fun that Jim has invited me along to post on his blog.  I get asked so many questions and it's nice to be able to educate everyone about what I use and what I know.  Soon I'll give you a "kit peek" so you can see what I'm using and what i carry it in. 
I just wanted to do a quickie post and say hi.  As many of my current clients and friends know, I'm a huge fan of certain products and the main one that everyone asks me about is Osis Dust-It.  The "hair crack" as I call it.  It's a wonderful matte, medium hold stlying tool that is a powder and melts with your body heat.  Basically, I use it as a "teasing comb in a bottle".  If you have fine, limp hair this is what will give your hair the support you need to get body and fullness.

A word of caution:  if you have dark hair, this is a MATTE product and will make your hair look dull if you use too much. Be stingy and put a lil bit on at a time.

Have a good hair day,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment